Magic or Miracles?

The way I see it, the main difference in manic and miracles is the spelling. Isn’t it a wonderful time of year where we can see both happening. Santa Claus is pure magic and Jesus is pure miracle. I believe in both because they both have the same message. "Ask and you shall receive." But the bottom line is...it doesn’t matter what anyone else believes that will produce results, only what I believe that counts.. As I see it, that’s the essence of faith.

Is this logical? To me it is. Because in God’s universe of ‘human mind reality’ neither magic nor miracles is logical. But from an spiritual perspective, faith is the most logical thing there is. That’s what I’ve learned from my friend named Jesus. I guess that’s what’s called ‘marching to the beat of a different drummer.’ So I keep marching along, not understanding everything but each day learning a little more. Every day is Christmas and I look for the good in each new day...or try to.

But hey, I’m not perfect. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...