Life is like a roller coaster...

I was looking thru stuff at YouTube...again...and found some things that were a real 'blast from the past'. This video took me back to my 'childhood',... a couple of minutes ago. LOL So...why should I grow up when I'm having so much fun.
Any how this is a REAL roller coaster. I grew up a few blocks from an amusement park and spent a lot of time riding the up-down thingys. Wheeeeeeeee.



This makes me think a lot about life. It's been a Thriller...with all the ups and downs that a wild ride could contain. But it's the ups that make it so much fun and the downs that I've experienced that made it all possible. I'm on a ride that I don't know or can't see the track ahead, but as long as I hang on and believe that I'm on the right track I'll be able to make it to the end...safely. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...