Tears can be like a Tsunami...

I've gone through a lot of tears and fears in my life and survived it all. Now I'm at the stage where I like to laugh. I'm a guy and guys aren't supposed to cry. Hey, I'm not one of those dudes...and I don't think that there are many people who don't. Just because the tears aren't streaming down the cheeks doesn't mean that there's not a Tsunami building on the inside.

I like this song. It helps me deal with a lot of the 'stuff' in life. The more of the good stuff I find the better I'm able to deal with the other stuff when it happens. It's something that works for me and something I just felt like sharing...like a cup of coffee. Or tea, if someone doesn't drink coffee. Or soda. NO I don't have the diet stuff. How about water? Beer? Hey, if you don't want anything...I tried. LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...