It all depends on how we look at it...

I was thinking that the older I get the more I realize that everyone looks at the same thing...but sees it a little differently. While following my 'white rabbit' I discovered as video that reminds me of a book I read many moons ago... anyhow it seems like it. It was by a guy named Edwin A. Abbott and he wrote it around 1884. Seems like the year I was born, but it wasn't. It's called Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions. It was one of the books that 'fell off the shelf' at the library when I was looking for something to read. How? Another 'John story.' I'll tell it sometime.

Anyhow...it was in the physics section. How the heck I ended up there I haven't a clue 'cause science is not my strong suit. I had to take Chemistry 3 times in high school before I got the hang of it. But it was an interesting story. Last night I found a video that was fun to watch and it showed more clearly why people may think a little 'differently'...and why I'm so interested in sharing thoughts. You show me how you think about it...and I'll tell you how I see it kind of thing. The Art of Communication.
So it smacks a little of Quantum Physics...but it's different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...