Sonny and Sylvia...er, Cher...

I'm finding that life is getting to be more fun and interesting. Hey, what can I say other than I'm a happy camper. What's happening that makes everything better? Nothing big...but everything is becoming 'more special'. I'm seeing thing from the standpoint of appreciating what's under my nose. Finally.

I was at work today and they were playing a song on the 'canned music' overhead. I didn't much care for it at times because it was the same tunes over and over and over again. Then I started listening to the words. It's interesting when I pay attention to the things that I used to take for granted.

This is a cool tune that they were playing today. When I was a kid my dad started calling me Sunny...because he said I had a 'sunny disposition'. Then everyone else hopped on the bandwagon and Sonny Crocker was who I became. Sonny. What a coincidence. I'm Cherokee Elvis' papa (he's our Bichon Frise) and his real daddy's name is Sonny Boy...and Cherokee was born in Kansas. Like Toto in the Wizard of Oz.
And if I don't get to the point, Dorothy (aka Sylvia) is going to throw her ruby slipper at me...cause she doesn't like me not getting to the point. LOL

This is a clip of the song that I heard playing today that brightened my day. Hey, the sun was shining, it was warm, no umbrellas or snow shovels. Life is good...when I look for the little things to appreciate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...