Music speaks a Universal language....

This is one of my favorite Albanian songs about a mother and daughter singing to each other. It's a high energy song...at least it boosts my energy and makes me smile. I don't understand the words 'cause I'm not Albanian...but the smiles, music, singing and crowds, I do.

I look at all the different cultures and how they celebrate using music. The crowds gather and they sing and dance and clap. It's the wonderful way I look at my world. I don't have to understand the words to know that underneath it all...we are the same. Outwardly...not so much.

Hmmm. I wonder exactly how many different ways are there to celebrate and how many different languages are there? Ah! I don't care...I just am happy to see happy people. That's what being 'human' is all about, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...