Hi...my name is Cherokee Elvis




Woof, woof, woof. I thought I help my daddy aka John, with his blog. He said he was going to write about me...but I've been waiting and waiting...and waiting for him to do it. That miracle hasn't happened yet...so I just thought I jump up and help. Betcha want to see what I look like, dontcha? Welll....dontcha?






Ain't I cute? Everyone tells me that I am.I was born 7 years ago in Kansas, just like the liitle dog, Toto, in the Wiazrd of Oz. What a coincidence huh, 'Ceptin I'm a Bichon Frise. How do I know that? Because I'm smart...and I'm a good listener and I hear my Mommy telling people that I am. Her real name is Sylvia...but I call her Mommy for short. Why? Because she's my Mommy...why else? Heh, heh, heh.




Do you want to see another picture of me? Well...dontcha?


This is my Mommy and me. She loves me bunches and bunches and bunches. How do I know? She shows it.
So how am I writing this? I already told you...I'm smart. When Daddy held me on the pillow on his lap while he was trying to write, I paid attention. Hmm, hun. He thought when I put my foot on the keys I was just playing around...but I was practsssing. Sometimes though if I practice TOO much, he tells me to go to sleep. Like a was being a little PITA...so something. Huumpbh.
Oops. I hear the my big brother Johnny coming out of the bathroom and a car door is closing outside. Mommy and Daddy must be back from the store. I'd better finish this and jump up on the couch and 'pretend' I'm sleeping. I'll write again soon ,,,,and show you some more picatures of me.
Lick, lick...lick.
Cherokee Elvis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

My roller skating sweater...

What's a...serious side?