I woke with a KISS on my mind

When the alarm went off at 6 AM this morning I made my first decision of the day. Should I turn it off...or hit the snooze alarm? OFF. Laying there, I thought about all I was planning on doing today and thought, Good Luck. That's when the word KISS popped into my head.

Looking over at Sylvia, my wife and Cherokee Elvis, curled up with his head between his paws, sleeping peacefully I figured that there would be no 'kiss' from either one of them. At least not 'till they woke up...so what is with the KISS? Aha, I had my first inspiring thought of the day. KISS, is an acronym for Keep It Simple Sherlock...at least for me. Hmmmm. Food for thought. I got up...and promptly forgot about the KISS while I was trying collect my senses...which I'm not very good at in the morning.

Sitting there sipping my first cup of coffee I thought about all there is to do and learn and so little time in 24 hours to do it in. Then I got hit with another KISS. Maybe I'm not as organized as I think I am. What about a 'priority list' ? With my list in hand I went off and starting doing what came next instead of wasting time sitting thinking about what I have to do.

By then, Sylvia and Cherokee woke up and I got my first kisses of the day. Hey...how good can life get?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...