It's gonna be a bright sunshiny day...

This has been one dyn-o-mite week. Monday I went for an eye test because I thought either I needed new glasses... or I was going blind. It’s been 15 plus years since my last exam. Hey, what can I say other than I’ve been busy.

After the exam, the doctor told me that I have cataracts...big time. What a relief that was. I wasn’t going blind. Whew. LOL But she says if I opted for glasses over surgery, my glasses would be as thick as coke bottles. Hey, I figure I’m not going to make much of a fashion statement with those kind. So surgery it is. I’m excited.

Coincidently, for the longest time the lyrics to the song ‘I Can See Clearly Now’ have been in and out of my head. I just looked up the actual lyrics on the...what else...the internet and here they are.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright sunshiny day
I think I can make it now the rain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright sunshiny day.


Now how physical/metaphysical can that be? What can I tell you other than I have fun being who I am and thinking the way I do. Hey...it works for me. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...