There's light at the end of the tunnel

It's not hard for me to imagine a 'long, dark tunnel' with a light at the end of it. When I think of all the times I've been in one of those long dark tunnels in the past, it makes me cringe. So I don't think about the tunnels very often... and appreciate the light that's gotten me through them and made me who I am today.



If I spend more time focusing on the light I'll be thinking less about the tunnel. The light gets brighter, the tunnel gets shorter, time speeds up and... poof, somehow I get through it. That's the way it works the most often for me.


"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift...that's why it's called the present." I don't know who wrote it, but I wish could have been that wise. And thankfully life only happens to me only 'one day at a time.' At least that's the way it's always worked up until now. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...