The Happiness Project



One of the most fun projects I can think of that makes me happy is called Looking Stuff Up. I'm a guy who finds more questions in the answers I get than most. I'm curious about...everything. Been that way since I was old enough to ask questions. Then when I find something cool...or I think is cool, I like to share it. That hasn't changed either.


Time for sharing. The Happiness Project is the name of a book by author, Gretchen Rubin. Last week while going through my email I found one refering to the name in the subject line. Sometimes my 'mouse' seems to have a mind of it's own and I find myself in places that range from...oh, well to WOW. Gretchen's blog was a 5 star WOW. I loved it.

At the risk of sounding like some sort of an informed critic...which I'm not, I'll tell you what I found. The blog is a year's collection of information that the author based her book on. Plus personal insights and tips on being happy. If I were into baking...which I'm not, I would liken it to a well-stocked pantry of cookware and ingredients to bake any kind of happiness cake that one could want. And the links were easy to navigate. And the daily blog is an ongoing adventure that I enjoy.

If the blog is that good I can only imagine how great the book will be. I can't wait.

http://www.happiness-project.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...