This morning was a surprise...

Every morning that I wake up is a surprise...a new adventure. Maybe it looks like 'the same old stuff, different day', but I'm discovering that it's 'new stuff' different day. While I was sleeping something changed. At times I have to look very closely in order to see it...but the change is there.

For the longest time I tried to figure it out. Then it hit me. The ahaaaa moment. What changed? ME Heh, heh. I've grown...not much in some stuff but by leaps and bounds in others. I love growing. Older...and stronger. Well, mebbe not physically...but stronger. I love the saying that says, "...anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I'm here as living proof that I made it. Now I've got something to work with. And I love the idea that I'm going to look for all the things that I can to make me happy.

This morning I woke up to snow. Blahhhhh. But then I live in New England so what can I expect? Florida sunshine would come in handy about now so I settled for turning up the heat and pouring a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice from Florida. One of the things I can figure out is how they can call it 'fresh squeezed' when it's been sitting in my fridge for two days. Hmmmm. Life has so many mysteries. But I've got about 40 years left to figure it out...or not.
But anyhow I'll look for some more of the fun stuff in today that makes me happy. And from the sounds I hear coming from the other room, I won't have to wait long. 'Scuse me. I'm off to find all the happy things I can in today...and do the best I can with the rest. That's what my life is all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...