The Serenity Prayer

One of my favorite places to play is on YouTube. While doodly-bopping around there and looking at videos, the Serenity Prayer popped into my head. What can say other than sometimes it takes one of our kids to remind us of something we sometimes forget. How it happened is another story. But anyway, thanks, Danny.

I'm figuring that there's more meaning in that prayer than there are words. Also...and of course there always has to be an 'also' I'm that sort who figures any problem comes with a solution...somewhere. Roses come with thorns. Manure comes with shovels. The only time I can CHANGE anything is in the present. WISDOM is the same, I only need it when I can use it. Knowing what I need to know, when I need to know it. I'm not understanding it all...but I'm getting there. For now, I'm working on my CAN/CANNOT list. :)



The thing I CAN change is ME. What I'm looking for, I'll find. Someone once said, "Seek and ye shall find."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...