What's an "Enya".....?

I had a friend of mine...and I won't mention any names (except her name is Joni...:)) turned me on to a totally unfamiliar name... Enya. Being Mr. Inquisitive I hauled out my Google search tool and looked up the name. Guess what??? Cheeez, now I've got a whole new focus to get pumped about. Check this one out.



That's an ENYA. It's a really cool experience for me and I've become a fan. Then I asked around to different people if they heard of her. I mean...the looks like I've been a wee bit out of touch...and feel like a dinosaur coming out of a cave.

Then I found out she sang on "The Lord of the Rings". Duhhhh. I was a fan and didn't know it. I have the tapes. What I've learned is to pay attention to names. A lesson learned and a new chapter in my notebook. It's fun learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

My roller skating sweater...

What's a...serious side?