Cracker Jacks go on and on...

If 'candy is dandy' than Cracker Jack's are better. I grew up with both and never got over either. I was lookin' at a box the other day and the old feelin' came alive. My mouth started waterin'. So what's new. I'm a candy junkie. Nah, not all of it...but if some comes my way...it's a goner. Then I was 'inspired'...hey, I like the word. It sounds intelligent...so I looked it up on YouTube of all places and this is what I found...



Then I got to thinking about people...of all things. Hey...so my mind connects the dots differently. lol We are all somebody's KID, we'd have to be otherwise we wouldn't be here I deduced, from using 'rocket science math'. Hmmmm. What would happen if I looked at someone as if there was something 'special' hidden inside...because there is...if only I take the time to look for it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...