A gift from an Angel...eah...



Sometimes it's not until you receive something unexpected that you realize that someone thought enough of you to give you a gift. I hate to brag...but I know one little girl that gave me gift that touched my heart and is one of my 'treasures'. It's a card...not from Hallmark or American Greetings...but from a 'heart' that I've learned to know a little better.

A little girl thought to make a card and brought it to me personally. Am I excited when I think of it? Your durned tootin' I am. I saw 'in my mind's eye'...(cause I wasn't there when she was makin' it)..a little lady using her artistic talent to make something for someone else. She could have been spending that time doing something else...but she did it for me.

It makes me appreciate her mostly for who she is and makes me think...about the times I've taken things for granted instead of giving the giver the gratitude they deserve. Thank you, Angeleah for the gift and the 'growth' that came along with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...