I vote it the #1 Most Failed Course on the Planet...

I was thinking...which happens to be the first thing I do in the morning when the alarm goes off... And I'm not going to mention WHAT I think...but that's another story. Now where was I? Dang it, my train of thought ran off the track...again. Hey,what can I say... it's the first thing in the mornin' and I haven't had my coffee yet. And that's not an 'excuse', it's called a 'reason'.

OK...now where was I...oh, TELEPATHY. "Telepathy is the subject that we're going to address today." Hey, do I sound like a 'teacher'? I'm not...but I figure through observation and unfortunately 'experience'...that telepathy is flunked by most in the early years. If 'experience' is the best teacher it is a subject they didn't teach at my school.

I can hear it now.

Question: What do you want me to do?
Response: If you don't know...I'm not going to tell you.

Now I figure that's going to lead to "Trouble" if he or she doesn't come up with the right answer...'cause I'm going to get a -zero on that one. I could elaborate on the 'subject'...but I won't.

I've concluded that 'telepathy' isn't the best form of communtication for Earthlings.
Talking is. It works the best for most people.

This song is a hoot. I love the translation 'cause without it ah wouldn't have a clue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...