The little things in life...

I woke up this morning...which for me as usual, is the start of a good day. I set the alarm for 7 'cause I didn't get to beddy-bye until after midnight. At 5:38 AM I woke up, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Aha, I thought...I'll get up, check my email and hop back to bed for another hour. NOT Here I am...being inspired to write.

In this busy, hustle and bustle world it's easy to get caught up in 'businessiness' and forget the simple things. I love exploring YouTube and checking out 'stuff' and this is something I found that is a little reminder.



Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I ain't gonna waste a drop of it.
It's like good wine...or grape juice...or soda...or orange juice. Hey, now I'm getting thirsty and I think that calls for a cupa coffee to wake up with. Then I think I'll be able to go back to what I was doing...whatever that was. Hmmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...