A Mother's Day Trophy for Sylvia...

There are few times in the year that I can express how I feel about the mother of 'our' kids and I'm not going to let another day go by without telling her what is in my heart.

Dear Sylvia,

Throughout the years I've watched you be a mother to our 'boys' who have now grown into men. I've observed the work, the time, the effort...and the tears that you've spent being a Mother. You've not only talked the talk but walked the walk. You've shown your love.

I admire and respect you for who you are. You did not have a 'Mother's manual' to go by...you wrote you're own as you had to deal with the realities of life...the good and the bad. It wasn't an easy journey but you are a mother that I can be proud of to call my wife.

Sylvia, I vote you the Mother of the Year and a trophy is not much to give but you have my heart. I love you and respect you.

Love Always and in all ways,
Your husband,
John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...