A New Beginning...

I woke up this morning to a brand new day! I love doing that 'cause now I know that I've got something to work with. Yesterday is in the 'history' books, thank God. What can I say other than I'm human? I misconscrewed things up a couple of times but I'm not going to sit on my 'but' and worry about it. I grew a little and learned a few things. That's the way my life works. Every day I bounce back 'cause I have rubber 'buts'.

I see every day as a 'new beginning in the rest of my life'. One day older and one day a teeny bit wiser...mebbe. But I'm living today, doing the best that I can and when the day is done...it's done. Kaput. I've started looking at things a little differently and appreciating the things that I have under my nose. I have a roof over my head, a chair to sit in while I'm doing what I love to do and a computer to do it on. I have a window to look out of while the sun shines in, or watch the clouds rolling by, or to see the rain coming down, or watch the snow piling up around my 'arse'. Hey, c'mon. I had to throw that in otherwise I wouldn't be 'poetic me'. I write it as I think it.

I don't know what today will bring. 'Cause it ain't happened yet. But whatever it is I'll stop taking things for granted that I always did before. I'm amazed at the little things in life that make my life easier...that I took for granted. Or the people I love who are there for me to love. I didn't always look at it that way, but I think...what would my life be like without them? And I love and appreciate them more. That's not to say I have to 'like' everything they do...but LOVE is another thing.

Today is a gift...and I only have 'today' to enjoy it...or work through it...or experience it. Tomorrow I'll have another 24 hour period. Another gift. And the gifts keep coming...every 24 hrs at a time. Time to love and appreciate what is under my nose. What tomorrow brings is something I'll write about when I get there for it's another page that's still 'unwritten'. If I ramble on it's because I'm a Nash. Rambler that is. Tomorrow will be another new beginning so I'll appreciate me and everything around me...just for today.

In the meantime I found something that I like. It's romantic and insightful and makes me want to sing...after I have a few singing lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...