The Genie took a survey...

One day, a certain Genie had a little time on his hands and decided to take a survey to see if people knew the meaning of 'rich'.

He asked three people the same question: Do you want to be 'rich'?

Answer #1 "No, I don't want to be rich, I just want to have enough MONEY to...and proceeded to tell what he would do with the money. Poof. He became a successful unrich person.

Answer #2 "Yes, I'm going to work my patootie off, work my way up and then I'll have enough MONEY to do whatever I want to. Poof. He became a successfully hard working individual.

Answer #3 "No, 'rich' has nothing to do with Money, it has to do with gratitude. Poof He got an overflowing cup of wealth and became a philanthropist.

Moral of the Story: Think before you 'wish'...'somebody' may be listening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...