All I Need Is A Miracle...

What are the odds that a 72 year old guy would be listening to 'soft rock' on his laptop while doing his 'house-elf stuff' around the house? What are the odds that the words to one song in particular would jump out and grab his attention while he was two rooms away? What are the odds that he would stop and look up the song on YouTube and find this video right off the bat? What are the odds that he would watch the video from beginning to end and get a 'message' from God knows where? Which is my point exactly...that's where 'miracles' come from...but they work wonders!

I'm having more fun just being who I am the trying to be who I'm not...or who someone else thinks 'I should be.' It's never worked for me. That 'old guy' sure knows what it's like to 'need a miracle' and just like all else in his life, they show up 'on time and in a way that is most unexpected' most of the time.

I've stopped worrying about the odds against anything and focus on the 'for'. I'm curious if the guy in the video saw it for what it was...or passed the dog off as a ...'coincidence'. Who knows?

All I know is that everything under my nose a miracle and whether I choose to see it that way or not is my choice. Different choices simply produce different results. Everything happens for a 'reason.' And I have fun writing about this stuff. It's another miracle. I CAN.

Comments

joni said…
This is the very reason I don't believe in coincidence.
EVERYthing happens for a reason. We don't always see or know the reason but there is a purpose behind every God given miracle! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...