Bangarang

"Hook" is one of the movies I missed in my 'hustling and bustling' through life and caught on TV the other night. Hmmm. Maybe I didn't 'miss it' after all...it caught up with me at just the time that I could appreciate and enjoy it!

Peter Pan has always been one of the favorite characters that I grew up with (or didn't grow up with?) But come to think of it...the kid inside is just as alive and well as ever...and 'taking me to places the adult Me never imagined existed. "Never say 'never'" is the motto in Neverland. It's a place where Impossible doesn't exist...except to 'adults' who have forgotten what 'fun' is all about.

When in Adultland...do as the adults do. But when the 'imagination' kicks in...there's no stopping.

That's what living in the best of 'both' worlds is about. Knowing that both exist...and knowing when to 'fly'. Even in Neverland, there is drama and 'insurmountable' mountains...but 'flying' is the way to get over them. "Lest ye become as a little child ye shall not see...what life is all about." That is a saying that's stuck in my head...and my feet aren't stuck in a rut. The combo clown flies again. Wheeee!

"The greatest creative force in the Universe is the Imagination." ~ Albert Einstein

That's one smart dude. He wasn't just whistling Dixie when he said that. At least...I don't imagine he was! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...