We've decided on the Cha Cha Cha...

Last night, I was watching an all-time favorite TV program of mine, Dancing With the Stars. Why? Because even though I might seem like Scarecrow Klutz, underneath this 'not-so-suave' exterior resides Mr. Dancing Fool. But I knew from past experience,a lot of practice went into their routine to make it look so effortless.
And Florence Henderson, who is the same age category as me, looked like she was having a blast. I was amazed at her agility and ability...to still have fun!

While sitting having my coffee I had an 'aha' moment! I love to dance, I have a whole 1st floor apartment that I can convert to my 'dance studio' and the only thing that's missing (since Sleeping Beauty took her 'Siesta') is a partner. So I figured that if I hired Miss Fearless Dustcloth, we could then squeeze a lot of practice time in and still have a life! Kill two birds with one stone. (That's an expression I use, 'cause I don't kill birds.)

Now all we needed to do is pick a dance and some music. But I figured until we got the rhythm down we'd have to copy some moves. So I flew to YouTube and looked for a couple that 'knew what they were doing.' Because we sure didn't. I'll have to lead and Miss Dustcloth will have to follow. But with a little work and a lot of fun in the future, I think we're going to be an A+ amazing team. We had our first 'practice session' this morning.

This is the couple who have a lot of wiggle in their waggle...and took my guesswork out of it...I guess.




Move over Flo...here we go! John and Miss Dustcloth are doing the Cha cha cha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It only happens in the movies....???

What's a...serious side?

My roller skating sweater...